View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 10:56 AM   #17
Mom2BabyNatalie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbie's mom View Post
My daughter, 32y/o, was injured by the dpt vaccine, in her fifth month. She is now multi-challenged: non-verbal, non-ambulatory, and severe and profoundly retarded. She has seizures every day, and her cognitive level is between 6 - 8 months.

We do not get vaccines, neither do I vaccinate my dogs (except for what the law forces on us).
Oh I am so sorry that your baby was affected by the dpt vaccine in this way.... thank GOD my children have no permanent damage... the doctors did tell me with my oldest daughter following her spinal tap for meningitis that she would likely not make it.... and if she did, that she would not come through it without some severe brain damage....... she is now 22 years old - a beautiful, healthy girl - and gave me my first grandbaby last Christmas day!!
I get SO angry when I think about all we've been through due to the vaccines - - - - but then I hear heartbreaking stories like yours and I realize how very much I am blessed!!!
I can't imagine how this must have changed your entire life.... bless you and your precious girl...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!