View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 05:35 PM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default IZZY-BELLE update :)

Izzy-Belle is absolutely wonderful! Bringing her home has been the best thing ever! I am SO GLAD we decided to keep her. I can't imagine life without her.

She has really come out of shell and prances around like the little princess she is now. She walks with her head held high and her little tail up in the air now instead of all tucked in the way she was when I brought her home. She has put on some weight too! She is really starting to fill out already. I am very glad for that. The first pictures I posted of her didn't really do a good job of showing what a bony little thing she was.

She is a Mama's girl. She is permanently attached to my chest. It is so cute to have her laying there and then all of a sudden she'll look up at me and just roll over on her belly and take her little paws and try and get me to tickle her. It just makes me melt.

Susanah is a semi-good big sister. She is really jealous but is doing much better than I thought she would. They actually play together sometimes. We still have the toy issues to work on. S'anah has to learn that not every single toy is hers and that others can play with them too. Other than that, things are great.

Naturally I have a TON of pics.

1) Nooooo I don't wanna wake up right now....
2) Look at the fat on her belly now
3) This is for ME!
4) In her new XMas dress that she got It is SO cute on her!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-060F.JPG (34.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-068F.JPG (45.7 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-096F.JPG (44.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-106F.JPG (52.2 KB, 81 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!