View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 02:48 PM   #1
Gypsy & Me
lovin my girls
Donating Member

Default We're Ready! The Completed Nursery!!!

It isn't actually a whole nursery but just as good, we just don't have an extra room for a nursery.

------------------

Okay so we're ready for the arrival of our baby! We really pushed it with time but we finally have everything, (well, aside from a few things that I need to pick up but nothing essential!).

Last week we went and bought the pram, (which is a stroller to you guys over there! ) and I've been SOOOOO excited about getting it too. It's so nice and pretty and is sitting in our hallway right now alongside the car seat! So you can see just how nice it is I'll show you a link to it rather than taking a photo.

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/...1__37318_10001_

I was waiting on a crib, (I guess you would call it a cradle over there), to be delivered but at the place where the pram came from there was a nicer one and I really wanted that one instead! So now I have a lovely rocking one instead of a normal one!

We don't have enough space for a full size crib so that's why we have a small one. We don't have an extra bedroom and when you see the photos you'll see how pushed for space we are!

But, the room is finally done, everything is rearranged and everything FINALLY has a place and everything is in it's place! It took a week and the whole weekend was spent cleaning the flat right through!!!!

So, with 3 and a half weeks to go... we are finally ready!!!

Okay, pictures!!!!!!!!

FIRST SET

This is our room as it was last week... we got the changer but ended up with a load of stuff piled up ontop of it because I had a cabinet next to the bed on my side which we had to dismantle and then find somewhere to put all the clothes that were in those drawers... I've taken photos from all angles of the room except the wall with the window on just so you can see how small the room actually is...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (54.0 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (57.2 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (52.0 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (54.0 KB, 75 views)
Gypsy & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!