View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 10:45 AM   #15
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

LOL I was seriously thinking about writing this exact same thread a couple days ago!! Girl, we must think a like (except when it comes to food ). I look in the for sale forum often and hate to see new members posting puppies for sale...esp. when they are non-donating members and using their first post to sell puppies! Why is it that you have to be a Donating member to sell items but not puppies Seems like it would be MORE important to require a donation and certain amount of postings for a breeder than someone just selling dog clothes... I just think it opens up YT members to so many unreputable breeders. There just ought to be more requirements for selling puppies on this website. I've seen a broker trying to sell a one pound tiny, sick puppy (yet denying she was a broker ), people breeding their oversized yorkies, people breeding undersized yorkies, and just overall way too many BYBs selling them here

I just don't trust these new members only using YT to sell their puppies
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!