View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 09:42 AM   #14
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

YES! I hate to say this but I am hating today! Had to chip ice off my car for a 1/2 hour this morning... and I got off JUST ENOUGH to SEE! broke the scraper, thank goodness I had another. I have a broken wiper blade now too. Im going on a 2 week vacation in 2 days and I just CANNOT WAIT!!! Some IDIOT guy (kid) that I work with is getting on my LAST nerve! I luckily don't really work with him, but he comes down from marketing to do some website work and when he talks I want to put my shoe in his mouth! Multiple times Ive told him that I couldn't believe he was actually married! He is ALWAYS putting down females and children! saying girls are not as interesting sports wise as guys (he is helping with our sports section of the website) and basically that there is nothing worthy about kids. Now I am NOT a kid person MYSELF, and he actually aggravates me!! Nevermind the ones around who DO have kids!

Im just a cranky grouch today! Im also nervous about the trip! I HOPE HOPE HOPE that the dogs get on the plane with me and all goes well!!!! PLEASE say a prayer for me!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!