View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 07:35 AM   #10
omega
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy81 View Post
Yes it's FREEZING here too. Poor Cody didn't want to pee this morning he kept running back to the door... Ms. Sonja's PJ's i got sure came in handy today for him!!

well anyway back the original subject LOL

Yeah i guess because i'm anxious to open presents i feel like christmas is taking forever to get here. I'm still a little kid inside. i wake up early and ready to open presents christmas morning

and i can't wait to see cody open his presents. he has already been under the tree digging and scratching at the presents!

Please Hurry and get this week over with!
Well, we really don't do presents much anymore since the boys have moved out, but when we did, and those presents were under the tree, I would always peek at mine after the kids were in bed. Every year I did it! LOL.

Last year my boys told me that they would sneak out of their rooms at night when they were younger and peek at their presents. Some things a mom doesn't need to know. When they reached their teens, I quit putting their gifts out till Christmas Eve when they were asleep. Hmmm, guess being snoopy runs in the family,
omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!