View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 05:11 AM   #10
altigger74
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypreciouspups View Post
Well when you train a child usually the one thing they begin to hate with a diaper is being wet.
Well with the bands, if you change it everytime he cocks to mark, then you are keeping him happy and content to do it again. Your not training the dog, your keeping your house clean.
Usually when a male is cocking he is doing that, mine never stood there having his morning pp...
He would cock and not much came out, there is a difference in marking a spot and going for a pp.. so yes if a dog was to pp in his wrap then it would be soaking wet if left on all day. My guy would mark his territory, not going very much, but lifting his leg often. I believe I was trying to express what I did and what worked for me.
I thought we were discussing the fact her dog was marking his territory. And further more most people that use belly bands is for training is it not????
they are taking the puppy/dog outside often. Not using them as a diaper. Now that I guess would be a different story. Maybe I am confused and need to go to bed...pooh's mum

I thought we were talking about training. I'm not using the band as a diaper. Cody goes outside every 1-2 hours even though he's a year old and can hold it. He's just been marking alot lately. I am willing to try just about anything to get him to stop or at least slow down.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!