View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 05:58 PM   #4
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella's mom View Post
Is the carrier you want discontinued? Most stores are discounting discontinued/retired styles 25%. I haven't figured out the popularity of these bags yet myself and I used to work in a specialty store which carries the complete line. It amazed me how much women would pay for a quilted cotton bag.
No it's not discontinued. You can buy it on their site for $97. Some of the ebay auctions are ending near $90 + Shipping. I would just go support my local shop (it's not a VB store, it's a shop that carries it) but they didn't have it. I bet they would order it for me...

I've seen the dog carrier in person (in the "ugly" pattern) and it was nice, but I didn't like the color. The blue one is fine though. I agree about the cotton, it's nice and everything, but I don't do designer so the prices are kind of high. Are they made in the USA? That might make it OK. I've been told that VB is a lot cheaper than other designers. I really like the "plain" chocolate and black, but those are twice as much. Why is plain more expensive?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!