View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 05:44 PM   #1
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Vera Bradley question

OK so I'm new to Vera Bradley. My mom's friend is into it and got her into it so she took me to the store last week. When I saw her friend's I honestly thought it was ugly, but I found out there are different patterns. Well, at the store I found 1 or 2 patterns that are OK, but I LOVE the shape and variety of the purses. I HATE shopping for purses because they are all either too big, too small, too many pockets, not enough, etc. Well I found 3 or 4 that are nice sizes and shapes so now I'm interested. I checked ebay and I've bid on a few (especially the dog carrier, of course) and the auctions keep ending at the regular retail price (plus shipping!) This pattern is NOT retiring. You can buy these right from the VB website. Does anyone know why these things are going that high? Am I an idiot and these are as popular as Nintendo Wii?? What's the deal? I'm tempted to just order from the website. I can get any purse I want at our local store, but they didn't have the dog carriers so I have to get that one online... Any ideas??
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!