View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 12:54 PM   #18
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

This is a very touching thread indeed. Thanks for posting this. It makes me wish I had this Yt forum in the past, for I too have loved and lost so many in my life that hardly a day goes by that one of them are not in my thoughts.
Thanks to all who have shared their feelings, it is not always an easy task to do. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you. I hope you all a Merry Christmas and know your loved one's will be watching over you all.

Reading everyone's post brought to lite for me just how much I miss my sister and I know she is always watching over me, I feel it in my heart and soul. It is what keeps me going. She was not only my sister but my best friend. So many times I have talked to her, (I am not crazy) I have asked her for help as I always could go to her with anything. She always loved me no matter if she agreed with a decision I made or not. She never let me down one bit from the time I was born. I miss you Breny.

To George that raised me as a child and left me far to young and left me with a broken heart that has never mended. I also know you have watched over me. I had proof of that one year.

And to Steven my nephew that was killed at 5 years old, I was only 14 so he was like my baby brother, not a nephew. The years have been lonely for me without you physically being here, but know you too have always been with me. This is what has kept me going all my life.
I too am crying and my heart is heavy right now, thinking of you all and myself. How hard losing a loved one really is. Especially this time of the year.

Sassie my yorkie who left us last December, you are always in my heart.

On a lighter note. I just heard a noise I had not heard before. I got up and one of my girls has found my crackle jacks I got for christmas and is playing with it. It kinda brought me back to reality. I think she likes it. I will save the others for Christmas. Just wanted to share that also.

Non of my human loses are from this past year, but this made me feel a need to share how I feel.
Gee I feel like I shared a lot with you all. Not that easy for me to do.

This message has been sitting for awhile while I am working myself up to posting it. Pooh's mum
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!