View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 05:16 PM   #92
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Since everyone's now mentioning their sizes, I need to vent (about myself)

In the past 2yrs, I lost like 20-25lbs..I really didn't do anything, just quit eating out of boredom, and am not eating fast food 5/7 days of the week. I'm pretty small now, and I'm happy with myself, I'm the same size I was in HS, I just want to tone up now. Now for my complaint. Atleast once-twice a week I get comments on how small I am. Rather it be from people who see me every day, or people who I haven't seen in awhile. Last week I was at a babyshower and saw someone I haven't seen since before I lost the weight, and when we greeted eachother she kept looking me up and down and made a comment like "woah, you lost a lot of wait, is this anorexic Morgan?" She wasn't serious, but it bothered me that someone would say that. My friend (whose shower it was) talked up and said "Noooooo" in a tone like "oooh, you should NOT have said that". I guess it bothers me because usually people who comment on my size are bigger than me, not big in anyway, but they say it in ways like they want to be my size..and like their trying to make me feel guilty. I love the way I am now, and I know it doesn't matter what others think, but it just gets to me..why can't I be small and no one say anything!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!