View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 05:17 AM   #4
Yorkie3
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe mint View Post
I was SOOOO looking forward to sleeping in this morning because i got no sleep the night before last because of dh snoring. well, here I am at 6:30 am wide awake. why? yep...he's snoring.

I have told him over and over again to go to the doctor. he admits that he should, but never does. he refuses to try the breathe strips that is supposed to help.

I am ok if I fall asleep before him...I don't hear him when I am sleeping. but if something wakes me up, I can't go back to sleep with him snoring like that. so once again, I was up most of the night..and here I sit on my couch this morning.

I could have wrote this word for word. I complain about this all the time. My husband snores soooo loud you can hear him at the other end of the house. After the first of the year and when I get some painting done, I'm going to move him to his own room. I can't keep losing so much sleep everynight. I usually wake up once during the night and can't go back to sleep for the snoring. He also refuses to use the strips. I've tried the ear plugs, they are not comfortable and I'm afraid I won't hear something I really need to hear, does that make sense?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!