View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 08:48 PM   #1
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Angry I am INFURIATED!!

So...don't know who glanced at my other thread awhile ago...but my boyfriend of 4 years just broke up with me recently...and at a WONDERFUL time during a year when I've had a MILLION family things going on that have been very very serious and life threatening.

Anyways, I still have a key to his house (I'm living with my mom now about 5 minutes away), and he told me it was fine for me to go and get some of my things and my mail when he was at work. So today I went by. I have all my dogs with me, but he's been keeping my cat, Lily, since he has 2 cats of his own, and my mom wasn't thrilled about having to take on 6 new dogs, let alone a cat. I figured it was probably the best situation for her at the time, and he's always loved her. I was going to take her back when I moved into my own place eventually.

So naturally when I got there I went in the back bedroom to check on Lily and the other cats (where he keeps them while he's at work). When I entered, first of all, the smell was overpowering. The litterbox was piled up, and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a looonnnngggg time. It was disgusting and completely unsanitary...and might I add that it's AUTOMATIC...so it must have been a REALLY long time since he's cleaned it properly. Second, there were about 3 pieces of food in their bowl. And third, there was NO water in their REFILLABLE WATER CONTAINER!!!!

I was BEYOND pissed...and I went home and explained the situation to my mom (after taking care of the cats). She doesn't like any animal mistreated, and even though she doesn't care for cats, she agreed to let me take Lily...so I text-messaged him (I knew if I called him I would probably bless him out) and told him I would be taking Lily tomorrow as soon as I get off work. I am so pissed right now...

That is my BABY...and it KILLS me that she's in that situation, even just for one more night. It just goes to show that NOBODY will ever take care of your animals like you will...
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!