View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 05:18 AM   #11
Herks Mom
Yorkie Yakker

Default Thanks for all the advise

I know his has gotten control of us. He rules the house. My fault Boy did I make a lot of mistakes. It has gotten to the point in the afternoon I am exhausted. He is so loving it's had to get him under control. Can I say spoiled brat. LOL I put him in his crate last night because of the barking and back talking. He would not hush, so I covered it with a towel. He normally sleeps in our bedroom. Not last night. He was fine. When I got up, I got him out of his cage, took him to his pad and tried to get him to TT. Got tired went and feed him. Walked around the island and low and behold he is peeing in the floor and looking up at me. Put him back in carrier. When my husband got up he said let him out. I told him that he had been out and was being punished again. This is going to be hard. The thing that gets me is he knows when he is going wrong. He does get exercise, even has a x pen outside. When he hears us talking about going, he starts jumping. He almost always goes with us in his carseat. If I get though this I will be doing good. I want to thank everyone for your help. I don't know what I would do without this site. I don't post alot but I do read almost everything.
Herks Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!