View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #8
erino77
Currently Suspended!

Thanks everyone! Well her ears are almost up, lol! Kind of out more than up right now as you can see They are shaved so I think they will be totally up after a few weeks. She will be coming home New Years Eve. Since she was too young for Christmas we thought New Years eve would be a great time to surprise the kids as for names we still aren't sure yet. The kids don't know about her yet. But we have been asking them what they would name a puppy if we ever got another female. So far it's Kessie (the little birdie off of Winnie the Pooh!) is what my youngest wants. Kassie my middle boy wants. And Kammie my oldest wants. Since the word camo is such a hot topic here in our house, as my DH and oldest son so far are avid hunters. My kids are always walking around saying wheres my cammies at? Looking for anything camo to wear, lol! So I am assuming it will be Kammie. It has been so wonderful to watch her grow up. I got the first pic of her when she was less then 2 hours old! She is coming from a very good friend of mines Mom. Also my friend and her kids live with her Mom so we get multiple updates and pics Another great thing is that her (the pup) Daddy and my sweet ^i^ Allie have/had the same Daddy. Kind of odd how it all happened but we are so thankful it did
erino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!