View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 04:25 AM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry Lynn
She went to be spayed today... Both Chanel and Villette were worried to death... What a long day for them. sigh

I haven't seen a post by Villette, but I saw some other posts that she was home and okay. I was confused a bit in reading that thread, but I refuse to believe anything other than Cheri is OK and Miss Villette is just taking care of her little girl. (Chanel assisting, of course!)

Hoping all is well down in Texas,
I just NOW saw this and THANK YOU ALL !! I posted on the thread I started ....she came home and had a GREAT night !

What a long day and she is very clingy so I stayed off the computer last night and in one place so she would rest - I literally had to carry her around last night cause she was determined to follow me everywhere - so I planted myself on the couch and she was in her little hospital bed I made her nice and comfy ....Thank you for asking - you're so sweet ! !!

For those who are getting close to "that' day....it will go by slow - but they really seem better than we expect when they get home - She's doing pretty good and I'm so relieved !

I'm going to whisper in her ear that yorkietalk said hi and give her a kiss from everyone....I know they understand us and she'll love that !
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!