View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 03:32 PM   #1
lopresm
YT Addict

Default New Member Says Hello

Hello everyone!
It is such a treat to view all of your photos and "listen in" on all of the conversations.

I am so pleased to find such a wonderful site where I can share my Yorkie joy and also find the answers to my questions.

Hopefully, I can help by sharing my experiences. Sir Remington (Remi) is our first Yorkie. We brought him home last December 29 and he is now 16 months old. The one important thing we learned as new Yorkie owners was that Remi needs a lot of exercise and stimulation. In fact, it is hard to keep up with him! During nice days we walk 2 miles per day. He attends dog school every Wednesday evening and he is a member of the Novice class. We have a great time and look forward to class each week. In fact, in the future, we will be training for Rally at AKC shows.

If anyone has experience with their Yorkie in the Rally classes please share your experiences! I would love to hear from you.

My husband and I are retired so Remi has lots of attention from both of us. He travels everywhere with us and has even attended weddings, christenings, birthday parties, barbecues, and funerals.

Best wishes to all for a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2008!
lopresm is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!