Thread: what's normal?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #4
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Anyone watch it? I just did...was a lot shorter than I thought it would be. I can understand how much she loves her dog and treating it like a person. But she kept saying the dog WAS a human. I mean, I know Lacy's a dog...but of course she isn't JUST a dog. She's my baby and I treat her better than most people probably get treated. And of course I don't see anything wrong in dressing up your dog. It's cute and why not if you like it? I thought it was a little silly that she wanted her dog to throw her daughter's shower..and she said the dog wanted to do it. I can see a dog hosting a dog's birthday party or something but hosting a shower would be a little strange. And as much as she kept saying the dog was a human, i know one time I heard her call the dog "it"...I've never called Lacy an "it" Oh, and then there was the interpretting the bark. Okay...so sometimes you can kindof tell what a dog is thinking by their bark but I couldn't tell you EXACTLY what they are saying.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!