View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 12:01 PM   #13
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourdez View Post
That's funny...but my problem is that my appliances last too long!! I am dying for my washer and dryer to break down, I've had them for 15 years and it would be a sin to throw them out simply because they are old. They work great, but, I really want the new washer, dryer I've seen in sears. The ones that are tall and front loaders, come in bold colors, etc....

My Refrigerator is also 15 years old and works great, but I want the new stainless model. I moved into my house 15 years ago and bought all new appliances at that time.
Hey if you lived close to me we'd make a trade. Got the BEAUTIFUL SIDE/SIDE REGRIG/FREEZER MAYTAG with the everythings that come on one five years ago...... and it is a LEMON same with my dryer and my washer. They are all top of the line brands, I decided from now on I will just settle for the plain ole simple ones and not fuss about how pretty they look and all the fancies that go with them. Didn't think I would ever have to replace them when we got them I decided long ago not to replace the dishwasher, no problem doing them by hand. My friends say that is the last thing they would give up. Me, I gotta have my clothes washer, I gotta keep the laundry done up, never could stand it to pile up
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!