View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 10:19 PM   #14
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillys_mom View Post
That's how hubbys college is. Very small private college. So I think most professors remember the students, or so it feels that way when I'm there. They also do reviews at the end. Are you sure you don't go to his school. LOL This project will last till May. I'm just jumping for joy.
My school's quarterly and the quarter just ended, no projects going on (at least to my knowledge) so probably not, lol. But if his school is small, well like in my school there's atleast one person specifically that doesn't give a damn about anything, and we all know about this. When people get this person in their group, they are already on alert and some even talk w/ the teacher before hand. So if these people in your hubby's group are acting like this now, chances are that they keep trying to pull this, and pull it w/ other people, more people will know what their doing, the teachers will talk (they do talk!) and that'll make it easier for your hubby to go to the teacher. But I also reccomend him going to the teacher ASAP, if he waits until he turns the project in, the teacher could just say "you should've said something sooner"..even if the teacher doesn't do anything, then go to the dean. This must be a huge project, from the way your describing the hours he spends on it, the fact that it's not even due for another 6 months..and if it's worth a lot of credit then his groupmates don't diserve it if their not even working on it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!