View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 04:37 PM   #13
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Hmmmm....is it oceanview? What floor? Some of the reviews on Trip Advisor said the AC wasn't so good - do you know if the unit you're talking about has AC in the bedroom? Otherwise, my hubby would never sleep, he's a heater!
I don't know which building or what floor until the actual check-in. The 3 BR units are mostly corners units, which means another private balcony off one of the other bedrooms. The A/C unit is in the living room, but the master bedroom is directly off the living room, closed off by a pocket sliding door. The master bedroom has it's own sliding door and the private main balcony is off from the bedroom. I am someone who can NEVER sleep in the heat, but we keep the slider open (using the screen) and there is a fabulous ocean breeze. Plus, there are ceiling fans in every room.

I think the timeshare units are a little different than the standard rentals, as all of them are standardized. Individual rentals are owned independently and the unit can have anything in it or nothing at all. We have stayed here 4 times now and have not been disappointed.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!