View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 03:44 AM   #1
Andie68
Yorkie Talker

Default In Memory Of Holly, 1 Year today.

I can't believe a year has gone by already, it only seems like weeks since I lost my baby Holly. The pain of losing her is still quite raw. I miss her very, very much but I know she is at peace now and free from her pain.

I love you Holly, when I look up into the clear Winter sky at night and see the twinkling stars and see all the twinkling christmas lights in the houses I think of you, you were a special christmas gift to me in 1990 when you were just 8 weeks old, I came to collect you and on the journey there I remember looking out of the car and seeing all the twinkling christmas lights and stars, and last year it was the same, on December 13th, you were 16 years old and i held you in my arms in the car on the way to the vet as you fought for breath, I saw all the lights and stars on the journey, but you didnt make it and took your last breath in the car. My world stopped and I was heartbroken, holding you and sobbing....but outside it was still Christmas, everyone just carried on as normal.

Im trying to be more positive this christmas, seeing it as more of a celebration of Holly rather than the time of year when she died.

Merry Christmas Holly, thankyou for the 16 years we shared together, I love you xxx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 27-11-06_1306.jpg (13.0 KB, 15 views)
Andie68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!