View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 06:05 PM   #14
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatink View Post
Someone that has seen me quite a bit saw me the other day and said it looks like the baby dropped but I honestly dont know and Ive been carrying low so Im not sure how to even tell or how they could even tell.
And as for packing- I really dont even know what all to pack, lol. I started packing a bag a few weeks back out of boredom and anticipation but it doesnt have much in it but baby clothes, lol. How horrible is that? I dont even know what I really should bring I just figured I'd send my husband home to get whatever we needed to bring. Anyone have any suggestions on what Im supposed to take?
chap stick is a BIG deal. your lips will get sooooo dry during labor from all the breathing. so def. put that in there. take what you want the baby to be brought home in, what you want to wear home, and anything that will make you feel more comfy at the hospital...i took something from home that meant a lot to me....a blanket my mom made me when i was 13. being in the hospital for a few days can bring you down, so take something that you love with you. (they probably won't let your pups in tho )

some hospitals won't allow it, but i always bring my friends lollipops to suck on. again, your mouth gets dry and this helps. the last friend i had that had a baby, the hospital wouldn't let her have the lollipops, they said they didn't want her to choke. but most hospitals say you can have them because they have the stick and are safe. so check with your birthing center. i think they are nice to have on hand. they will give you diapers to use at the hospital, so save yours for when you get home.

maybe bring a couple of movies to watch??? you will be there a couple of days...so that might be nice.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!