View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 03:57 PM   #5
jesscruz
YT 1000 Club Member

well this is a touchy subject, i think i am both sides of the fences seeing as i have a little girl who is great with coco, but i also understand the concerne of the breeder. i know that the breeder only wants whats best for her furbabies and doesn't want them to get hurt. but i also feel that it's kinda discriminating. i find it very sad when a breeder chooses too sell the puppy to the "single" person instead of the person with a "family" with a small child who just wants a family pet. then you find that the "single" person got the dog because it's the "in dog" and it's a tiny at the time, then when the dogs fad runs out as well as it gets bigger than expected it ends up abandoned when it could have been with a family. this i don't get at all! i am not at all saying that all single people are this way and that people with families are better, but i have seen and heard it happen and it's so sad i feel that it falls in the hand of the parent to teach and guide their child to be gentle and careful with these small breeds, but i just don't feel that it's right to say that i can't have coco because i have a small child to me that is just wacko. jmho. here are 2 pics of my little girl with coco...
Attached Thumbnails
Small breeds and kids don't mix?-jess-041.jpg   Small breeds and kids don't mix?-coco-069.jpg  

Last edited by jesscruz; 07-27-2005 at 04:01 PM.
jesscruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!