Thread: Been awhile.
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 07:22 PM   #1
centrex
Yorkie Yakker

Default Been awhile.

Well its been awhile since I posted anything. Looking back on my post the first few weeks we had Aiden shows me how paranoid I am. For the longest time it seemed like he was sick. I kept thinking "you got a bad puppy" and would read about symptoms on the internet and think "he's got that"

Aiden is really a great puppy, and member of the family now. He is more my wifes than he is mine but he will jump up beside me on the couch and lay on me, when he feels like it. He only gives us one kiss when he jumps up on us which is great doesnt lick us to death. He rarely barks, the best way to get him to is to knock on the wall and say "who's out there" or let the cat inside.

He is not a destructive dog. He only chews on his toys, and sometimes on his fur blanket that he likes to lay on when hes on the couch. We caught him giving his babydoll some loving this evening which made me laughed so hard I cried.

He still hates the Hair Dryer, but loves to be brushed. we found the best way to trim the hair that grows up from his nose into his eyes is with scissors.

In short the only bad thing about him is he is always at your feet, which isnt that bad unless you have a plate full of scrambled egg's. Here are some pictures we took of him the other day before his bath.
Attached Thumbnails
Been awhile.-fall-pictures-257.jpg   Been awhile.-fall-pictures-258.jpg  
centrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!