View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 02:28 PM   #1
babyparis
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default yorkie for sale in houston tx

i am crying as i am doing this but just recently afamily of 5 became homeless, with 3 kids under age 7. i know how hyper these kids are and i refuse to let them hurt one of my babies. i also have been looking for a job to help support them and i won't be able to take care of my paris and keep a close eye on her. i just dont want anyone to seriously hurt her or worse. she is adorable and energetic i guess she got that from us, the energetic part. lol.. she just went to the vet tuesday and everything came back normal. she is healthy and up to date on all her shots and is on heartworm prevention. please help me find a home for her. unfortunately i cannot meet anyone past houston i dont have the time anymore since i have many job interviews. if anyone here in houston or if anyone knows of anyone who wants a pet please let me know. i would rather someone from yorkietalk take her than anyone else. but i really need a good home for her. i am asking 850 which is what i paid. if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

your name: jennifer flores

your city,state: pasadena, texas

your phone: 281-487-3706

email address: jennaj52@msn.com

yorkies for sale: femail, 6.6 lbs

age of yorkie: 19 weeks

price: 850.00

Do you ship your yorkies: no, but i will meet anyone anywhere in houston. sorry but i really cannot travel right now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100-0004_IMG.JPG (81.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 100-0005_IMG.JPG (49.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 100-0009_IMG.JPG (98.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 100-0019_IMG.JPG (70.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 100-0010_IMG.JPG (86.5 KB, 7 views)
babyparis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!