View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 01:25 PM   #1
Herks Mom
Yorkie Yakker

Confused At the end of my rope

I have one of the most hyper, back talking puppies around. Herk will be 9 months old Aug 1, and it seems his behavior gets worse instead of better. I bought him a new harness yesterday, put it on him and 30 minutes later he had chewed it into. No little task. Its like he is arguing with you all the time (back talks). Constantly barking at everything. When you tell him to stop he turns around and acts like an unruly child. You can not catch him to put him in time out. I raised 4 kids and have 7 grand kids and he is putting me under.LOL Potty training has gone to pot. He stays in our bedroom at night in his bed. There are 2 pads in there. This morning he had tt'd 3 times on my floor during the night. Got to where he will go wherever he wants to. Beats me. I'm so disgusted. Toes and feet he will not leave alone. If you tell him to stop he will bark at you and stand there and argue with you. I really don't know how to get this little monster under control. Whre did I go wrong? This little monkey is a little dictator. I love him with out a doubt just had to blow off some steam.
Herks Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!