View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 03:58 PM   #15
cindy0721
Always In My Heart
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
I cannot take it anymore...I have the worst cold of my entire life. I get these every year, but this one is REALLY bad. I cannot breath through my nose at all, I am sooo stopped up. Can't sleep at all at night cause my throat hurts SO bad and all I do is cough, plus not being able to breath on top of it doesn't help matters My nose hurts from blowing it so much...this really isn't fun I feel so achy and don't have even the slightest bit of energy. It is taking everything out of me just to sit here on my laptop and type this I have been on the couch curled up with a blanket, dozing off all day long. I have so much drainage that when I open my mouth to talk, I almost choke And this is kinda gross but last night I was coughing so bad I had to jump out of bed and I threw up

I have been taking Comtrex (it comes with both night and day pills) which usually helps, but it's not doing a darn thing this time Can anyone recommend something GOOD that will actually help this? I am going totally crazy here and can't take this anymore.

Thanks in advance and P.S. - I am sorry I have not been able to respond to any PM's yet....I just feel so darn bad and this is the only thing I could force myself to type because I need to find out what medicine to tell my hubby to go get me....I have GOT to get some sleep tonight or else I am going to be a total zombie again
I had this thing for 2 weeks ..just like you... i get like this once a yr and I HATE IT! I am still trying to get over the cough but to sleep Robitussin works best! Vicks 44 is ok but I go with Robitussin the best.. Nyquil makes me feel drunk the next morning..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!