Thread: Guys..
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 03:18 PM   #8
Superstarkba
Aubrey's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy & Me View Post
Kels, you know I'm your friend and I love you to bits... but I've got to say this and please, please understand I'm not being a b*tch when I say this...

You can't of been as close as he's let you believe if he's lying to you and has disreguard for your feelings. I'm sorry huni, but sometimes guys suck and are complete jerks...

I wish I could say that I hope you work it out but I'm worried that the same thing will happen again in another couple of years and you'd be more torn up than you are this time.

Again, I'm not being a b*tch and you know you can always talk to me, (as your late night/early morning texts have proved! lol).

yes, they have def been proven! I know thats what everyone tells me, but im just that "dumb girl" that has to have her life laid out in front of her and come crashing down b4 I can see it.

My biggest problem was getting a bank account and cc with him, and a DA** ring. Why didn't I ever listen to my parents?? I was soo nieve (sp) that I just HAD HAD HAD to do it since I was soo in love.
Superstarkba is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!