View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 11:25 AM   #1
LillieDoodle
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Sad Still having Potty Issues

Ok - So I posted about a month ago regarding my little girl Gracie. She is almost 6 months old and the potty training is still an issue. Here is how it goes.

1. In the morning she will bark to wake us up due she does not want to potty in her playpen. We always take her right out and she knows exactly what to do. During the day she is in her playpen while we are at work and will not use the potty in her pen. When we get home, she goes right out and goes potty. We always reward her for going potty outside and telling her what a good girl she is.

So after all of that pottying outside, we will come inside and she cannot be trusted outside of her pen. If she feels like peeing, she will just squat down and do it wherever. I have told her numerous times that she is a bad girl for pottying in the house. She knows when she is bad too, but she will not stop peeing in the house. I have to be on top of her at all times and take her out once an hour to go pee.

I just do not know what to do about her behavior inside the house. I have another Yorkie that is a year old and she has been house trained since she was four months old and never has an accident in the house.

Any ideas?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!