View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 07:25 PM   #1
omichka
YT 500 Club Member

Default Sorry, but I am mad today

This morning I and my hubby went outside and on the way back decided to stop in a couple stores. He had to go to Costco, and since I cannot take Jess there, I asked me to drop us by Ross store.

I have never had situation like that before.

HORRIBLE Service.

No MANNERS at all, not even basic business communication skills are represented.

I have been a Ross' customer for years since I can always find a bargains there. I am not happy about those stores (they usually filthy ), but I am OK to shop there sometimes because of bargains.

Today they were unbelievable rude to me. I always shop with my Jess with NO problems at ALL. My dog is very intelligent and well behaved. She was in STROLLER that always is CLOSED inside any stores.

The security guy SAW how my hubby was dropping me by the store, how my husband WAIT for us for a few minutes until we were gone inside
the store. And after my husband left, he REFUSED me to come inside. As a result I was waiting for my husband by the door for next two hours . On front of security guy

When my husband came back, I went inside, asked for manager to show a store policy, and I was refused. She absolutely cannot communicate with customers. She interrupted me and didn't care a word I was saying. Plus, she made fun of my husband when he said "you should be shame of yourself to keep this women with small dog outside" . On top of that, she told me something that dogs are OK in the store unless they bite people or something like that....

I don't know who is responsible for hiring people like that in that store, they should be shame for doing that, but I want to complain. Actually, I did already. The manager told me sorry on the phone, but I answered that I will speak to her manager. I am not that type of person who accept this service

What guys do you think?

Last edited by simonandhallie; 12-08-2007 at 07:37 PM.
omichka is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!