View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 02:04 PM   #27
mistyinca
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
Misty, first of all I must apologize for taking so long to reply to this thread and thank you for your thoughtfulness. The past couple of weeks have been passed in a fog. I read your sweet pm and post the day after I came out of surgery, but couldn't fight my way to coherent thoughts. I was pretty drugged up for the past 10 or so days.

I was so overwhelemed when I read your get well thread and the thoughtfulness you put in your get well picture that I cried like a baby. I had to shut down cause I was afraid my tears would toast Ron's computer. That has to be one of the sweetest get well "cards" I have ever received. It is so very touching to think that you would go to all that work to take a picture to make me smile! Words alone seem inadequate to thank you --

I am going to print this picture, frame it, and put it on my wall. And with your permission it will go on my website if and when I ever get it up and going.
OMG Cindy,

Now you have me bawling, LOL! I'm glad it made you smile. We just want you to get better soon, okay! You are welcomed to put it on your website, if you like.

Take care, and remember all your YT friends are thinking of you!
mistyinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!