View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 12:33 PM   #1
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Present A special Holiday Gift

As we were on our way to take Gizmo to see Santa, we drove by our local emergency animal hospital.

(For those of you who don't know or don't remember, we had to rush Gizmo there about 4 months ago because he ate some rat poison.)

On a spur of the moment impulse, I stopped and took Gizmo inside. The lady at the desk looked very concerned and asked what was wrong.

I quickly assurred her that Gizmo was fine and explained that we just wanted to thank them for saving Gizmo and to wish them a happy holiday.

It was wonderful to see her smile and happiness. She called several other vet techs out and they all lavished him with attention. They even pulled up his record on the computer and several remembered treating him.

I really wish I'd thought to bring a card or some cookies or something, but they seemed very happy just to see him healthy and well.

I was amazed that such a simple thing could make such a difference to them. So, if you have a chance, thank your veterinary health care professionals this holiday season.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!