View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 11:20 PM   #15
crazychixen
Yorkie Talker

Angry

i have sent them a few dozen emails.. threatening them that i would call local spca and cops. she gave my bf an address where we can see the dog we were suppose to get, but i think she forgot i asked her for that info long time ago and she gave me a totally different address. but i did notice that the addresses she gave us were all in the same community!!
paypal has denied my claim but i have reported it to my bank.. bad news is, i dont think i'd get that too from them since it was forwarded to my paypal account.. but i'm still working on it..

give me the address so we can all call the police dept and hopefully if enough people call in, they would go and investigate otherwise, if only one person calls, they wont care..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahandElisha View Post
I picked up the dog from her home. I know where she lives. Well, technically my boyfriend picked up the dog and he knows where she lives. He said that when he went he could hear dogs barking in the backyard.

I sent her a very courteous but strongly worded email the other day, no reply.

Perhaps if I threaten to send the police to her front door I will get a call back. Although at this point, I don't see her providing any help.
crazychixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!