View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 08:01 PM   #1
monomunky
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 Will the real Harley Davidson please stand up?

This is my mom's mother's day present! Harley is four months old, and so spunky and scrappy that his nicknames are baby bear and Scrappy Doo ( Scooby Doo's nephew ' puppy power") Anyway, there's a contest here for Nashville's Cutest Dog and we submitted his photo and story.

Hi, my name is Harley Davidson and my mommy, Bobbi Davidson, really thinks I'm cute! I'm 19 weeks old and I'm a Yorkie. Don't think I'm a sissy though, I'm topdog around here,and even our 100 pound bulldog knows it ! ( She knows who the boss is!) My least favorite thing in the world is when my big brother,Joe, has a seizure. I get very scared, and I lick his ears till he feels better. My favorite thing to do is go to Petsmart and greet my 'fans' I also like to play with my pet froggy, Forrest Gump, and help my humans with housework. I love everyone so much, and I'd be proud to let Nashville know who it's cutest dog is!
Attached Thumbnails
Will the real Harley Davidson please stand up?-ppl-012.jpg   Will the real Harley Davidson please stand up?-ppl-001.jpg  
monomunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!