Thread: I'm confused
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 06:43 PM   #8
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milomlo View Post
I have seen posts on here before where you guys find yorkies that are for sale or need a new home and you list it. Well I just tried to do that and got my post deleted. I was trying to put it in the appropriate place "For Sale" thread and was told I could not.

So I am confused. I am not trying to sell the dogs but I thought someone on here from Texas may like to see these dogs and may be interested. So if you are PM me and I will send you the link.

I am not trying to break any rule as I just want someone on here to be able to get these babies.

Here is what the ad says and they do have pictures posted:

AKC REGISTERED, PAPER TRAINED WITH A WONDERFUL PERSONALITIES. POSTING FOR FRIEND,wIFE HAS CANCER AND THEY CAN NOT KEEP THESE TWO SWEET BABIES AND IN NEED OF THE MONEY FOR MEDICAL EXPENSES. DO YOU WANT TO GIVE A SPECIAL SOMEONE A GIFT TO LAST A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES. GIVE A YORKIE...281-757-6138 SPEAK WITH DESSIRE
When I see dogs needing homes, I always post them in the forum for rescues, Try there. Thank you for helping to find these babies good homes.

Like with any for sell ad everyone needs to check into them. we dont know the people, we are only trying to help the dogs. everyone needs to be careful and check every ad out them selfs. Just because we post them we have nothing to do with if they turn out to be true or a scam. we only post as we see it.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!