View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 04:41 PM   #9
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrestigeousYT View Post
I had a lady do that to me she now tells people that I was not proud of this dog is why she doesnt carry our name. Which is BS! She whited it out and she and I both know that!
Our contract was revised due to her doing that our dogs will carry Prestigeous as the first part of the name.
I am very proud of my dogs we produce and have worked very hard to get where we are.
I know some breeders register the dogs then when they place them they know exactly the registered name. I really don't blame.
The owners name is also listed in the show wins too.

Deana
Prestigeous
There was a little more to my story than what I told which is why I whited the other name out and I had not been told this until the puppy arrived from Texas. It wasn't part of the deal. I registered one of my whole litters because that was the only way I could legally get my name on their papers since I am not a registered kennel name. At the time I checked into registering my name, I was told you had to be a show kennel and of course with one itty bitty rising star, I am not a show kennel.LOL. My husband has a registered kennel name for his beagles but he has trialed and shown for forty years. he still lets peole choose the name they want when they buy puppies.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!