View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 07:39 AM   #5
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

HI!

I give the bitch owner the choice. I know how it feels to leave her with someone so I always let them choose. So far everyone, after coming to my home and meeting me, have chosen to leave their girl with me. I take many extra cautions having someone elses dog in my home.

I actually had someone leave their girl longer than needed! 3 days extra as a matter of fact that and she wasn't even bred during that time! The own said she needed a vacation from her LOL (she was joking of course)

I guess my advice would be to get to know the stud owner first. You'll know after meeting them if your confortable with leaving her.

But no,l I'd never let someone take my male. Who's to say they wouldn't use him on someone else without me knowing? There is so much that could go on, you just have to know the person and TRUST them.

Good luck!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milomlo View Post
Ok my girl is a year old and I am looking to breed her.
But I want to know what is usual.
What terms is usual with a stud?
Do I take the my girl to the stud? If so how long does she stay?
Does the male come to me?

I have issues with taking my baby and leaving her somewhere. How do I knwo they will take care of her? Is there a contract? What if i take my girl somewhere and they don't give her back or they hurt her?
Ok I am being paranoid I guess, but there are so many thefts out there.
I am nervous about it.
I havent' found a stud yet, still looking. But I want to make sure I cover all my basis and know what to look for.

Any help would be appreciated.

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!