View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 04:08 AM   #83
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryorkies View Post
I think I might have mentioned to you in the past that when I was able to return to work I had a choice of a few different jobs and the job I chose was with less pay, but it was closer to home and I had a very good feeling about it too. The people I worked with were kind, thoughtful and loving and it was exactly the kind of environment that allowed me to heal.
V, I am so very happy that you have found this also. You deserve to be in a loving environment that will allow you to feel pain when needed, but without judgement and will provide the kind of support that allows healing with love and acceptance.
Happy Birthday Villette.... from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you !! and ME TOO !! only I took the job FURTHER from home My commute is pretty long but it's exactly what I was hoping to find....This job will let me utilize my 'creative' side as well as secretarial and they've been so understanding about what my last 3 months have been like....

I've had to sell (or I should say GIVE AWAY) so many things using Craigslist - on days I had someone meeting me at the house I was able to leave early - It's been sad having strangers walk out the door with pieces of my life with my husband - but has to be done.

on the upside - a good friend bought my China Cabinet and I know she's enjoying it which makes me feel good -
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!