View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 10:56 PM   #1
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Default annie 1 year today

dear sweet little annie mummy daddy and your fur brothers and sister miss you more each day.
i cant beilve its been a year since we had to say goodbye
we got you in april 2006 from your first mummy, you couldnt live with them anymore cos you had a bit of a temper and bite the little boy, it broke your first mummys heart as you were her baby but you then became my baby.
you came in are home and in half an hour you had bite all my 3 yorkies and even the cat.
you were such a funny dog, sooooooooo cheeky and a little pudden.
after having you a few days i noticed you were very itchy and would lean on the walls as you walked passed so we took you to the vets and they said you had an ear infection and ear mites so we got you the drops and left thinking everything would be ok.
you seemed better over the next couple of months but then you started leaning again and couldnt see out of one eye so off to the vets again and they said you had had a stroke, you were only 6.
we gave you the meds and hoped for the best, you got better but it only lasted a month.
you then couldnt stand, turned in circles, twitched, your eyes would flicker, and then you couldnt chew.
the vets were not sure what was wrong, i showed them a small lump at the top of your neck just a bit down from your ear and they said it could be a problem tooth, they cleaned your teeth, and checked your ears again.
the lump was still there and you got worse, you would have sleep fits every time you had been asleep for more than 5 mins so we would have to wake you from them.
you were still blind in one eye, couldnt walk, sit, stand, or chew.
you would cry if i put you on the floor for a few mins so i carried you around.
they vets gave you all different kinds of meds and i took you to see at least 7 different vets just incase another vet would know what was wrong with you but they didnt.
the vets then said they could do nothing for you and that you prob had a brain tumor and i should let you go but i just wanted one more day with you so i took you home.
the lump now was the size of a golf ball, the vets didnt know what it was.
you were sitting on my lap and i looked at you and knew it was time to say goodbye, you had had enough.
just moments later the lump burst and filled your lungs with pus.
i held you and carmed you down so you could breath better, the pus was coming out your nose.
we took you to a different vet and he said that you must of had an infection somewhere but the blood tests showed no infection.
he said it came from your ear or brain, if it was your ear he said an infection could of got in months and months ago then the ear closed over so if someone looked in your ear they wouldnt see an infection.
or if it was your brain a tumor could of caused a secondary infection.
but we never found out what took you away from us.
i stoked your head and daddy held your paw as you fell to sleep.
we miss you baby girl and love you more each day, even though you were only my baby for 8 short months you stole my heart and i couldnt of loved you more.
run free fe fe annie macfee x x x x x x x x x x x x x
sashajade is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!