View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #3
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

I'm actually learning how to sew right now! It's a class at my school though, so I'm getting taught, and unfortunatly I'm not good at it My best advice would be to have someone teach you..if you never used a sewing machine before your going to want some expert advice on it..even though they come with instructions. You might be able to just teach yourself though, for me personally, it's very confusing. In my class were making dresses and if I didn't have the teacher I would be totally lost..each time I complete something I have to ask her what's next..what do I sew to this, etc. It's fun though, just takes patiences and it's definitly one of those things that takes practice. Maybe get a small sewing machine, they have the little portable ones just so you can learn how to do different stitches and such, then maybe get some easy patterns to practice on. I really want to make clothes for my dogs (I'm going to try and attempt a bed first though) but I heard it's going to be hard because their so little. Good luck!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!