Thread: Dec 26th!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 04:40 PM   #10
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutu28 View Post
YAY!! What a great present! May I ask why you're planning on getting induced?

That's my brother's birthday, too!
Were having a bit of a insurance crisis and by being induced a week early its going to help us out a great deal. The company my husband works for was sold to another company and the new insurance doesnt start until January 1st. We were originally told out currrent insurance would cover us until the end of the year but it doesnt and we just found out lthis week we completely lost our insurance(worst timing ever!). So we just had to write a big check to be put on Cobra insurance to cover us this month and Im really upset becasue I literally just got done paying my deductable for my previous insurance and I was not expecting to have to write a huge check this month. And so If I have my baby the first few days in January like when Im actually due, then I have to pay my deducable(another huge check) all over again with the new insurance company, so by being induced a week before my due date we wont have to worry about it. And the doctor said its not a problem at all for the baby. So thats why we are doing it. Im really glad too because Im ready for Tess to be here and to get this pregnancy thing over with, Im starting to retain a lot of water which make me nervous. I actually havent been eating as much this past 2 weeks becuase Ive been having such bad reflux problems but I still managed to gain 12 lbs in 10 days The doctor thinks it is probobly a lot of water weight.

Last edited by Shanatink; 12-06-2007 at 04:45 PM.
Shanatink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!