View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 03:25 PM   #1
ReconsMomma
BANNED!

Rain Tornado yesterday and flooding We are ok.

I wasn't on much yesterday cause we had some horrible weather come through here. We got so much rain that it flooded in many areas. I got some cool pics.

My BF and I went to Walmart during a break in the weather and when we came out the sky (which was moving towards us) was as black as black gets. It was only like 2pm too. As we got into the car, I yelled at him to hurry up and get home cause the dogs were home alone. (Im protective) Just then I look and there is this HUGE funnel cloud just on the other side of the highway. I had taken the digital camera with me to take some pics of the flooding and I tried to get a pic of the tornado (nothing else to do cause I was a passenger). I just got the one edge of the tornado in my pic but you can see a little bit of how black it was.

Let me tell you, we were really worried. I called my mom on the way home and told her to head to the basement and my BF called his parents and told them too. We are all ok and no one was hurt at all. It took out some trees and part of a field but nothing major. No houses or anything.

I think we might take a ride to see the trail that it left and if we do I will take pics and post them here. Just thought I would share the pics that I got.

the one of the kids playing in the water is actually the Toys R Us parking lot. I thought it was funny how the kids were playing in the puddle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg side_road.jpg (90.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg YUP_its_deep.jpg (88.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg toysRus_parkinglot.jpg (75.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg TORNADO.jpg (43.9 KB, 33 views)
ReconsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!