Thread: Story to Share
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
mrlmonroe
YT Addict

Default Story to Share

Hello everyone!

I read about the 40 yorkies at the puppy mill (disgusting place - poor little babies - so glad they have been rescued) and it made me think of my little baby.

Jeanie had really wet eyes yesterday, and we looked at them closer and they were really goopy. So we took her to the vet and she had a minor eye infection - so we got the ointment (yay). They look better today already.

Made me think of how lucky she, and so many babies on this site are that they have someone to love them, take care of them. As soon as something is wrong, we know right away, because we are paying attention. They get to be tended to when sick, and spoiled. I feel so bad for the puppies of the world that don't get that............breaks my heart.

I saw a man that considers himself to be quite the "dog" person ( you know the kind ). They know EVERYTHING! He says to me "an eye infection, she's not even a year old"........and I corrected him - yes she is over a year now. So he says "did you take her back to the breeder and get another one"
what is he crazy. She's my BABY!! Oh how awful. what a thing to say.

So when I got home I was talking to Jeanie, and I told her - did you know that we are supposed to take you back when you have an infection, and she (right on cue) stuck her little tongue out at me. It was PRICELESS. (I attached a picture from a while back with her tongue sticking out so you can see). Isn't she too cute!!!

I just love every minute, every second I get to spend with my little darling. I love her so much. She's more precious than words can possibly say.

Just wanted to share.............thanks for reading.
Attached Thumbnails
Story to Share-n799765146_1057165_8252.jpg  
mrlmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!