View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #1
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Default Little Gentlemans Club bow thread

Hi everyone! As Sugar's first act as Bows for Boys Chair, he is trying to compile a bows for boys database. I know a lot of you boys out there hate bows but some of you are like Sugar and know how handsome they make you. Once I get a decent list going I will make an official thread that I can keep up to date. It will include the website, member's username and if there is YT discount code. If you haven't joined the club you can go here http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106129 to do so.

Sooo, here's what I need. To all of you who purchase bows for your little guys, lets hear those recommendations ! Naturally we all want to support our fellow YT members and want to hear all about them(I actually already have a list of 5 I'm putting on it for sure) but it doesn't have to be a YT seller. Just any site you have ordered from and loved.

Thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!