View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
erino77
Currently Suspended!

Film Snow day take 2! Koda finds his shadow...

I am still laughing about todays snow experience!! Koda had been wanting to go out so bad. so after I got home from picking the boys up at pre-school I got him dressed and took him out. Weelllll Koda found his shadow today It was hilarious He would see it and jump up real high then prance down on it. When his nose hit the snow he shoved his face totally to the bottom of the snow and kept pushing the snow around. I loved it, lol! He attacked his shadow for about 20 minutes then realized how absolutely freezing it was out Suddenly he stopped and looked up at me like he was saying "Mommy I'm so cold, come pick me up and take me inside" Mind you with wind chill here it feels like 10 degrees!
I know I posted yesterday too but todays were so cute! But then again aren't all the pics we take of our furbutts!!
Thanks for looking everyone!

1st pic...What? What's that i see??
2nd pic...I'm gonna get you whatever you are!
3rd pic...See Mom! I got it!
4th pic... What? Is there another one?!?!?
Attached Thumbnails
Snow day take 2!  Koda finds his shadow...-snow-day-2-003.jpg   Snow day take 2!  Koda finds his shadow...-snow-day-2-004.jpg   Snow day take 2!  Koda finds his shadow...-snow-day-2-005.jpg   Snow day take 2!  Koda finds his shadow...-snow-day-2-007.jpg  
erino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!