View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 07:12 AM   #1
ladydinj
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Smile Need great Yorkie groomer in Middlesex County NJ (preferably Edison/Piscataway area)

Hello All!
Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season. I haven't posted in a long while and I must say I miss my Yorkie chatting.
I am looking for a good Yorkie groomer in the Middlesex County NJ area (preferably Edison/Piscataway/Watchung). I actually live in South Plainfield, but no one tends to know where that is so I mention Edison or Piscataway because its closest and more widely known.
I took my Missy to Petco to get her groomed and they left her looking like a chihuaha, cutting way too much of hair off after I warned them not too. She's only had two professional groomings since I have had her (she's over 1 year now) and all of her other groomings have been done by me or my vet. I really want to find a groomer that's recommended by someone who also has a Yorkie. I love those Yorkie haircuts, but my local Petco doesn't have a clue. I also wouldn't mind using one of those mobile pet groomers if they are good.
Can anyone give any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Visit Missy at: www.dogster.com/dogs/468523
ladydinj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!