View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 06:14 PM   #1
Luckyone
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Thank you Sam and Twalla!

oOoOoOoOOO! We got the goods! (I thought you'd like that )

I got home tonight and Bridget must have been outside when the delivery guys came. Bridget looks like a mean ferocious dog if you're coming up to our house. She barks her head off and just looks mean. -l- Really, she's mad that you're not coming close and petting her.

So I found my Avon order in the middle of our driveway. And Bella's box near the garage. (They're lucky I was semi coherent today and didn't run them over!)

Now, I saw Bella's box and just laughed! I had a really good idea of who her buddy was. It came to me last night when I was overtired and I saw the box. One of the pictures tripped me up, even tho it was blotted out, I recognized it. (I blame that on being an adobe photoshop addict)

We fit a lot of your clues, so you were on my list. You gave some good clues too! And I thought it was even more funny that i asked you (before I knew) to make sure our SB got their package.

Anyways, forgive my rambling. I'm still uber tired from yesterday. But here's the goods and the pictures.

Join today and remove this ad!