View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 03:35 PM   #2
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechchic3 View Post
Does anyone else's dog do this. The yesterday my husband and I are hanging out in the living room. All of a sudden Sophie goes upstairs usually she's always where we are. So I wait a minute and sneak up the stairs well lo and behold she's in the guest bathroom trying to get the toilet paper out of the wastebasket. Well I startled her by scolding "What are you doing" she must have jumped 2 ft up in the air then took off like a bullet. She then start running back and forth then lays there and barks. I don't know how to explain it not a regular doorbell ringing bark.It's a continual bark and growl with her mouth opening and closing like she trying to say something. It's like she's yelling at me. It sounds like she's telling me off. Do I sound crazy am I the only one this happens to?
No, it definitely doesn't just happen to you. Lilly is completely off limits from our bedroom while we aren't in there so the other day I made her get out and I shut the door behind her and she went off on me. Then whenever I was walking away she picked up a toy and started pushing the back of my feet with it. She's crazy though.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!