View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 09:43 AM   #7
MIZBROWN
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I understand your frustration... When Meka was that age I was going to do the same thing. However, when I went to buy em' the lady in the pet store told me that it can confuse them. That trying to put a diaper over the problem can sometimes make it worse. You really do just have to be very persistant and it will work. Something to keep in mind is that you cant just let him run all over your house right now. He should be near you at all times and not be able to roam too far from you. Reason is because you need to be helping him right now. He's not going to want to stop playing or being with you to go potty. So, you need to be looking for the signs. If you notice him get up and start sniffing around... you should take him out.... If its been 30-45 min since he's been feed... you should take him out... if hes drank water.... take him out after 15 min or so...

Meka is trained to go on both potty pads and outside and she 8 mo. We started training with pee pads when we got her at 9 wks... It works for us Hope this helps
MIZBROWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!